Our Animal Centre “Wish List”
We have drawn up a list of items below that we can make good use of at the Centre. Donated items help us reduce our running costs, so that more money can go towards helping and caring for more animals.
Our storage space is limited, so if you have a large amount, it would be appreciated if you could please call us to check if we are able to accept your items at present. There is a donation area inside the main front door which is open every day from 9.00am to 4.00pm.
- Blankets, towels and bedding. Unfortunately we cannot accept duvets, pillows or sleeping bags as they are hard to clean and can be ripped and chewed, but duvet covers are welcome.
- Pet food – dog, cat, rabbit or bird food, unopened please.
- Hay for small animal bedding and newspapers are always useful.
- Balls and toys which we can use to enrich the animals playtime whilst they are at the Centre.
- Screws, nails, hand tools, timber and building materials. Our Maintenance team are always keen to receive any unwanted DIY supplies.
- Paddling pools, preferably the rigid plastic type as inflatables get punctured.
- Plants, seeds and seedlings, plug plants and herbs. Our Maintenance Team take great pride in our grounds and donated plants are always welcome.
If you have any items not specified above, which you think may be useful to the Centre, please give our Reception a call.
When we are holding fundraising events, we also welcome donations of new items suitable for raffle prizes.
Thank you for your support.
Donated goods for Charity Shops
We also have 3 charity shops in Cornwall – please see our Charity Shops page for information on when the shops are open to receive donations and the type of goods they accept. We are also able to accept items for the shops at the Centre, but as our storage space is limited, dropping goods directly to the shops would be the best option please.