Not all super heroes wear capes!
Would your business consider joining our Corporate Hero Scheme?
We are already indebted to our current Corporate Heroes (below), but there is always room for more companies, businesses and organisations to join us!
In the run up to the festive season this year, we also nominate our “12 sponsors of Christmas“, to recognise local businesses who have supported us throughout the year, with goods, services or financial donations.
As a self-funded independent charity, RSPCA Cornwall Branch needs regular and on-going support from our community to continue our vital animal welfare work in the County.
The Corporate Heroes scheme can offer your business a range of benefits from as little as £250 per year, which includes:
- Your company logo and link to your website displayed below, to acknowledge your support for the Branch
- Your company logo displayed in our Animal Centre Reception, and/or our public Dog walking field
- PR Opportunities at our fundraising and community events
- Corporate volunteering and CSR opportunities
We can discuss bespoke packages according to your company’s needs. Benefits of becoming a corporate hero:
- Increase your company’s exposure through our website and social media platforms, and publicity at our fundraising events
- Have a positive impact on the local community
- 51% of adults surveyed were influenced to buy from a company that actively supports a charity
- Improve employee retention and experience
If you would like more information on how to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.