Donations to the RSPCA
There are several ways in which you can help donate to the RSPCA Venton Centre. Firstly you can donate to us by printing out and filling in the downloadable form (below) and sending it to us enclosed with a cheque of your donation amount to the following address:
- The Financial Administrator
- The William & Patricia Venton RSPCA Cornwall Branch Animal Centre
- St Columb
- TR9 6JS
Alternative ways to donate:
- You may donate by leaving us a legacy in your will. Details HERE
You can donate to us using your credit card either by:
- Visiting the centre,
telephoning the centre, (01637 881455) or via our secure “charitychoice” account.
- If you want to use the “charitychoice” route, please click the button below. (Link opens a new window)
We are registered with MissionFish, which means that you can now support us through trading on eBay, by either buying or selling. See HERE for more information.
- “JustTextGiving” by Vodafone is a convenient and spontaneous way for people to give money to RSPCA Cornwall Branch. You can donate £1, £2, £3, £4, £5, or £10 by texting PETS06 plus an amount to 70070 - so, your text might look like this: 'PETS06 £5' Respond to the Gift Aid text and, if you're a UK tax payer, add Gift Aid so that the RSPCA can claim an extra 25% at no extra cost to you. All text donations are free and won't come out of any inclusive texts you have as part of your price plan - even if you're not with Vodafone. You simply pay the cost of your donation. Every penny you donate using “JustGivingText” by Vodafone will come to the RSPCA Cornwall Branch. There are no hidden costs to you or the Branch.
- Please Gift Aid your credit card or cheque donation if you are a UK tax payer. Download the form HERE